Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hitting two (or more) birds with one stone.

As is customary when I start yet another blog, I begin with a little introduction.  Here goes...  πŸ˜œ

I used to work as a transcriber in oDesk.  One of these days, I hope to go back there and maybe look for some similar work again.  In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to practice, right?  πŸ˜‰  So, I thought I can do just that using the myriad videos on YouTube.

That is what you'll expect to see in this blog - videos from YouTube, mostly, (or links to them, at least) and my transcriptions.

I'll be hitting two birds with one stone, then.  In addition to being able to practice, I can use this blog as a sort of portfolio that I can show to people who might want to see my transcription work.  Also, it would give value to the time I waste... er, I mean, spend watching video after video after video on YouTube.  πŸ˜

I've been planning to do something like this for quite some time now, though I first thought of doing it on some other site.  However, doing this on my own blog is probably the best way to go.  πŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment